Fantastic ride to Amsterdam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
ChrisKH said:
Nice write up Ben. Still haven't seen you on my (local) travels yet.
Being self-employed, I tend to get out for a ride in the week where possible.

Domestique

Über Member
Lovely write up BL, pleased you enjoyed Holland.
We are in Holland at the end of July for two weeks, I am really looking forward to it again.

Great write up Ben ... did you stop in Shiedam ? its a great place for a cake stop, we were staying in Wassanaar for a week last september and took a trip to up to Shiedam ... plenty of windmills and a beautifull place to stroll around

Simon

I'm off for a wee 'tour' round Holland at the end of the month for a week - your write up has got me excited in going as I was a wee bit a apprehensive as I'm travelling on my own. Lets hope I get the weather you had.
Thanks for taking the time in sharing your pictures.

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Domestique said:
Lovely write up BL, pleased you enjoyed Holland.
We are in Holland at the end of July for two weeks, I am really looking forward to it again.
Enjoy :laugh:

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Muddyfox said:
Great write up Ben ... did you stop in Shiedam ?
I think we went through it but didn't stop. My GPS tracklog didn't manage the five days, so next time I need to put Mapsource on my netbook and save the logs each day.

OP
OP
CopperBrompton

CopperBrompton

Turdus philomelos said:
I'm off for a wee 'tour' round Holland at the end of the month for a week - your write up has got me excited in going as I was a wee bit a apprehensive as I'm travelling on my own.
No apprehension needed - it couldn't be a better place to cycle, and everyone speaks English. :laugh:

Top Bottom