fantasy biopics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

What genre would people's biopic be? And what would it be called?

Mine would be a slow moving black and white spy-thriller called 'The Abitrary Imperative'

simonali

Guru
Have you seen this video?

That's me, that is! (except I have no need whatsoever for the thing that washes hair)

Abitrary said:
What genre would people's biopic be? And what would it be called?

Mine would be a slow moving black and white spy-thriller called 'The Abitrary Imperative'

"The Aperitif Abitare" a seven and a half h-o-u-r s-p-e-c-i-a-l, Fellini style, on sitting around the house and posting on CycleChatta. :wacko:

Arch

Married to Night Train
I dunno about the title, but I expect there would be a comedy soundtrack, sort of Benny Hill/Clown style....

Either that or it would be very dark indeed, all arty shots of cliffs and stormy seas and hour long scenes with no dialogue and just two people staring angrily at each other...

Or some combination of the two!

Mine would be in French where nothing ever happens, a series of random characters and plot threads appear and disappear and you are left saying "WTF?" as the end credits role at what seems a totally arbitary point in the film.

It would be called "Le Misanthrope Réticent"

Arch

Married to Night Train
BJB said:
What is a biopic? Sounds like a problem with your eyesight.

I always think that!

No, it's bio-pic, short for biographical picture, IE, the film story of someone's life...

Tetedelacourse

I think I'd wait until The Abitrary Imperative comes out on DVD and then get it as a "3rd free" in a rent 2 get 3rd free deal.

Mine would be a Sci-fi blockbuster called "Holographic Maelstrom". It would be shoot.

no idea but I'd like to be played by cameron diaz :becool:
actually last night I watched 'one hour photo'. I reckon my biopic might be something to do with the vast difference between my boring life and what goes on on the inside of my head - like in one hour photo. only unlike one hour photo it wouldn't be sick fantasies about other real people, more fantasies about escaping to wild mountainous places with my bike and never coming back...or being a thrash accordion player in the ceilidh band from hell...or something...:biggrin:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
If I had five seconds to spare, then I'd tell you the story of my life

Kirstie said:
no idea but I'd like to be played by cameron diaz :rolleyes:
actually last night I watched 'one hour photo'. I reckon my biopic might be something to do with the vast difference between my boring life and what goes on on the inside of my head - like in one hour photo. only unlike one hour photo it wouldn't be sick fantasies about other real people, more fantasies about escaping to wild mountainous places with my bike and never coming back...or being a thrash accordion player in the ceilidh band from hell...or something...;)

Brad Pitt for me:becool::ohmy::tongue:....

Top Bottom