Fantasy Giro 2023 -code 302242613 - Join the Mini CC League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biking_fox

Guru
Keep up with the retirements, there's an Active checkmark on Your team screen. I'm down to 6 riders :-(. But at least there's hope for my 0pter who's still riding and might make something yet (last man standing if nothing else)

I suppose it could be worse - Quickstep are down to just 3 with nearly two full weeks racing left.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Woo hoo, Laurenz Rex is in the breakaway! I should get some breakaway points!

You got to take what you can get.

Alex321

Veteran
The identity of one rider in break has completely spoiled things for you? For real?

Sheesh.

No. I prefer to know nothing about the stage, but something that minor makes only a little difference. So long as I don't know whether the break gets caught, or who wins, that is what is important.

I just feel it polite to hide anything about a stage still in progress with a spoiler tag.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Healy has had GT stage winner written all over him for a while. Rex ... er ... hasn't. Although he did feature briefly towards the end of P-R this year. I remember that as he was the only Intermarche rider to do anything that day.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
if you don't want spoilers, only check any threads related to the giro after you've watched the highlights......

Alex321

Veteran
if you don't want spoilers, only check any threads related to the giro after you've watched the highlights......

I am careful to do that with the other Giro thread - but then that has Spoilers in the title. I'm the same with the Football thread on a Saturday until I've watched MOTD.

For some reason I just wasn't expecting them in this thread.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Only three teams left in the Giro with a full roster...anyone actually not lost any riders ?

I cant imagine there is.

I've lost 2 riders - my top scorer Remco and my lowest scorer Conti (who scored a big fat zero), who were also most expensive and (joint) least expensive riders.

Top Bottom