Fantasy TdF 2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm 3rd at the moment.
Dizzy heights and well deserved.
Waddya mean it hasn't started??????:ohmy:

steverob

Guru
Added my team.

Out of curiosity, when did this all restart? I was always in a VeloGames league long before even being on CC, then there was that one year he had to cancel it because ASO threw their lawyer's toys out of the pram, but didn't know he ever restarted it under a generic name (I presume that's all that needed to be done to be legally safe - just avoid using their trademarks) until I saw this thread just now.

steverob

Guru
Looking back through my old e-mails, I think it was the 2018 edition was the one that was cancelled with only a few days to go before the Grand Depart. It looks like he might not have resolved those legal problems in time for the 2019 race, but was able to for last year's go round (but I didn't know that). Good that it's back up and running.

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

Message for Eddie and RS, owners of teams Molteni Arcore and Biking foxes respectively, your teams are NOT showing in the CC league.

Not sure what happened, but there appeared to be two CC leagues, so one was deleted. Both of you and myself were the teams to disappear into the ether.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Cannot wait! Will do my team tomorrow! My son and husband want to join in too! Assuming that’s okay?
I got bored during the football so I’ve done my draft team! May change everything tomorrow!

biking_fox

Guru
Message for Eddie and RS, owners of teams Molteni Arcore and Biking foxes respectively, your teams are NOT showing in the CC league.

Not sure what happened, but there appeared to be two CC leagues, so one was deleted. Both of you and myself were the teams to disappear into the ether.
Looks like it's all back there now - league with 6 teams.

Top Bottom