Fantasy TdF? Which one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So Dayvo, who picked your team?

LOL.

Something similar crossed my mind, some excellent choices in fact. However, I do think when the hors cats come round, Dayvo will be spinning in his granny gear and slipping down the mountains and thereby the league. But his designated climbers are both better than mine!!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
How come no-one has mentioned this?? Congrats to Shadow for a great win!

Me? I know just how TV feels - podium place for most of the race and then pipped on the flipping LAST day by that pesky Speicher!! And I think Dayvo should undergo doping control after a staggeringly improved performance YOY!!

OP
OP
B

biking_fox

Guru
Given that I had three riders who scored 0 points, I quite pleased with a 5th place finish. I was lagging through most of it, but had a decent enough finish.

Better than my Halfrauds team. - I wish that site was clear about when the scores had been updated.

Given that I had three riders who scored 0 points

Not too surprising really - what happened to Vanotti? I knew about Garate because he was also in my team!

You cheeky buggers! :laugh:

For once, I took this seriously (as opposed to picking riders based on their initials, strange names or other silly themes).

Thor played a blinder, as of course did Cadel. But CCC had a great team, bearing in mind three of his riders collectively almost failed to register a point.

Not sure I'll do the Vuelta as I don't know nuffink about Spanish cyclists.

Roll on the Giro and TdeF 2012! :becool:

Top Bottom