Fantasy TdF? Which one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hey is it okay if we erstwhile CC forummers join in??? Hope so...I have joined the mini league and the husband will be doing so tomorrow!! To qualify as a cyclist again I have been cycling every day for three days now with child in trailer and am feeling much more like a cyclist as a result!!!76tv

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Velogames site is down! :angry:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I had almost decided not to do a Velogames team. But when I selected the good looking ones my favourites, it added up to exactly 100 points at the first attempt. I take this as a good omen. ;)

lukesdad

As they say Nil point for me :biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
Hey is it okay if we erstwhile CC forummers join in??? Hope so...I have joined the mini league and the husband will be doing so tomorrow!! To qualify as a cyclist again I have been cycling every day for three days now with child in trailer and am feeling much more like a cyclist as a result!!!76tv

Good news that you are again back on the bike Cathryn, but when are we going to see another CGOAB report, perhaps with the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hey Keith!!

We have been on the bike all week - Arthur is finally big enough to be comfy in the trailer and he falls asleep in there now. Things are looking up enormously. It has been so lovely cycling again, I have missed it so much!!

I am planning a very short weekend tour in wine country in August...I am itching to get loaded up and see how we get on!

And in the meantime, we get to sit in bed first thing in the morning and watch the tour...and I am in third place in the mini league. My days are getting happier and happier!!

Top Bottom