Fantasy Vuelta 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Buenos dias todos!

Get your entry in here.
CC code, if you have not entered before, is 85782559.
Deadline, in UK, is this friday 17.15. If you reside elsewhere you'll have to work it out yourself. Most of rest of europe, that applies to you @Dayvo, is 18.15.
And those fun fans of the great Euskaltel with Team Jersey, yes looking at you @T4tomo, I hope you have at least one basque rider!
Great advice from @Dogtrousers is do not overthink it !

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Buenos dias todos!

Get your entry in here.
CC code, if you have not entered before, is 85782559.
Deadline, in UK, is this friday 17.15. If you reside elsewhere you'll have to work it out yourself. Most of rest of europe, that applies to you @Dayvo, is 18.15.
And those fun fans of the great Euskaltel with Team Jersey, yes looking at you @T4tomo, I hope you have at least one basque rider!
Great advice from @Dogtrousers is do not overthink it !

A whole team of them and cash to spare.:okay: I shall also be wearing a basque for the full 21 days (I'm having rest days on mondays so i can breathe)

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

A whole team of them and cash to spare
Wonderful.

I shall also be wearing a basque for the full 21 days
Pictures?

(I'm having rest days on mondays so i can breathe)
Are you sure its fitted correctly? it does not need to super tight.

And waving the flag?
1660649328581.png

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I just re-looked at my team. It has disappointment written all over it.

I do have one Euskaltel rider, a very cheap one. I don't know if he's a bona-fide Basque.

Last edited:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I dismissed the idea of having Bennett in "Los Monos" because he seemed a bit expensive for the number of points he might return, thus continuing the strong inverse relationship between being favoured in my fantasy team, and success in the real world.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I dismissed the idea of having Bennett in "Los Monos" because he seemed a bit expensive for the number of points he might return, thus continuing the strong inverse relationship between being favoured in my fantasy team, and success in the real world.

Time will tell, sprinters are at / near the top of the rider standings at moment but their points opportunities are heavily front end weighted.

GC and mountains will be more influential on the fantasy outcome

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
@rich p and I are showing exceptional prediction skills. At least our team names predict how well our teams will do.
1661163379784.png

Mike_P

Guru
Remarkable,as David Coleman would have said, all of my picks have points aginst them and its only Stage 5, thanks to Arndt today, from nil points to 160.

Milzy

Guru
I had Louis Meinjtes down to be an under the radar amazing climber. He has some real talent but scored 0 points. They need to send him up the road in a break away.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I had Louis Meinjtes down to be an under the radar amazing climber. He has some real talent but scored 0 points. They need to send him up the road in a break away.

He did ok for me in the tour fantasy. Or was it the Giro, can't remember. Not spectacular but a reasonable return.

Top Bottom