fao London commuters/cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Some one just sent me this. Some of you good peeps may be intersted.

ccspo.jpg

theboytaylor

Some one just sent me this. Some of you good peeps may be intersted.
Does look good (if a teeny bit up itself) - but.....and I'm sure this sounds tight.........why a fiver entry?

Edit - D'oh, just re-read the flyer and I'm guessing the fiver goes to Re-cycle.

Hmm, might go along. Thanks for the heads up, Ian

Tynan

Veteran
Does look good (if a teeny bit up itself) - but.....and I'm sure this sounds tight.........why a fiver entry?

If it was free I'd wander down there without hesitation and, given my quite remarkable ability to spend something in every cycle shop I go in, I'd have most likely come back laden with wares. Mrs Theboytaylor is also getting interested in cycling and, being less speed-focussed than me, is looking for some more swanky cycling threads so she'd probably be interested too. But, paying a fiver just to get a look is a bit off-putting.

I know businesses have to make money, etc, etc, but I'd guess that the exhibitors are probably already paying for their pitches, so it leaves me wondering what the £5 does or gets me.

Hoxton posse without a shadow of a doubt

139NI

Ian

are you going to drop by on this. I will be there for certain. My team are on at that time. i will be on my bike cos im doing the route for the pope.

w

Top Bottom