Fargo; it's back (No spoilers please!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
No spoilers from me @guitarpete247 ..
but i really enjoyed it..
i liked the first one more but BBT made that ..great actor
I think I like this one better - more, stronger characters, I think. I particularly like the Solversons, and the Kansas City crew. The Gerhardts make an interesting take on the "out of their depth" characters typical of Fargo.

lou_solverson.gif

AndyRM

XOXO
We're about halfway through. It's brilliant and I can't quite imagine where it's going to end up, but I'm looking forward to the show-down between the Kansas City dudes and the Gerhardts.

I suspect it's going to be brutal, if the way they dispatched the typewriter salesman is anything to go by.

Totally agree with you @John the Monkey - the first series was great, but I felt it was carried by Allison Tolman, which was no bad thing but she was clearly the strongest character. Personally I prefer a strong ensemble rather than relying on one person/story to carry a show. Feels like a more Coen-esque way of doing things too.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Just over half way through. Good stuff. Some nice characters, and some lovely foils as well.

Been fooled a few times already - completely missing plot twists and guessing the wrong way instead.

AndyRM

XOXO
Aaaarrrrrrrggghhhh!

For some reason the series link didn't work so we got to 8 and had no more.

And there was only an hour left to watch 9 on 4OD. SophRM, in her knackered state graciously allowed me to watch, but I don't want her to miss such an excellent episode. I've paused the player at the beginning of the episode but I doubt that will work by tomorrow.

Anyone know of a source I could get it from? Legit if possible... A hunt around my usual haunts has let me down.

perplexed

Guru
Aaaarrrrrrrggghhhh!

For some reason the series link didn't work so we got to 8 and had no more.

And there was only an hour left to watch 9 on 4OD. SophRM, in her knackered state graciously allowed me to watch, but I don't want her to miss such an excellent episode. I've paused the player at the beginning of the episode but I doubt that will work by tomorrow.

Anyone know of a source I could get it from? Legit if possible... A hunt around my usual haunts has let me down.

We feel your pain - ours also recorded 8 too, but luckily we were in time to get the last two. I'm afraid I don't know where else it'll be, unless it turns up on youtube at some point...

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
See you at 8 :okay:

Just putting the sprouts on. Fancy chocolate coated or caramel coated?

Top Bottom