1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faryl Smith

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by gbb, 13 May 2008.

1. gbb

gbb Legendary Member

Extraordinary.....

Since the untimely death of my brother a few weeks ago, i've avoided listening to music....a meaningful track cut's right deep into my emotions, i havnt listened to music at all, i cant.

I'm finding myself mesmerised by her fabulous voice, it's unbelieveable she's only 12 years old.
    I'm sitting here, struggling to listen with a lump in my throat, but can't stop listening either.

Love it or hate it, Britain's Got talent has unearthed some brilliant acts this year. I cant wait to hear some more.

2. simonali

simonali Über Member

I liked the bhangra Michael Jackson myself!

...and Donald!!

3. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

gbb
    I've just spent the last few minutes blubbing...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hNytlN3tow

Unbelievable, just unbelievable. As a former Cathedral Choirister I know the work and effort needed to sing , she has a god-given talent and she's used it well. Thanks for that, very emotional. The audiences reaction also showed that the average Joe knows something special when he sees it.

I am also very sorry to hear about your brother. Sincerest best wishes to you and your family.

4. simonali

simonali Über Member

5. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

wow.... great voice
    (sorry to hear about your bro...)

6. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Jesus Christ!! Five minutes later and I can just about swallow again!

Sorry about your bro' gbb.

7. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Sincere condolences.

What a voice!! Sensational.

That little bloke in the wings (Ant or Dec), the one with the big forehead, is scary looking though.