fast food restaurant names

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

k-dog

'The Cod Father'

Yeah, one of those round here too.

There was a Chinese in Dundee (I think it was Dundee anyway) called 'the Tek Awa'.

Only vaguely related but there's an Indian run building firm in brum with a very asian name something like 'Patels' or whatever, but their tag line is 'You've seen the cowboys now try the Indians', which I thought was pretty funny.

walker

Rhythm Thief said:
And there's a secondhand white goods shop in London called "Sell Fridges". Apparently.

and all it sells it fridges. I've seen it too, and the 'Wok you like' I used to pass one on the way to gig's on the weekend and it used to make me laugh.

what about 'Wok and roll'? I'm sure a chinese Elvis can pick that up, we got one of them near me and the chinese is called Memphis Inn.

monnet

Guru
I've always liked 'Northern Sole' for a chip shop.

Or how about a Thai themed pub with attached chip shop both catering to the late night binge crowd. They could be called:

'Get Phuket' and 'Get Battered'

monnet

Guru
No puns in this one but i saw a van yesterday run by www.roastbusters.co.uk.

The slogan claimed 'Roastbusters are suppliers of high quality spit roasts for that special occassion.'

I took a photo on my phone but it didn't come out very well. I'm sure the business does a roaring trade at Premiership football club parties.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
There's an Indian in Luton called "Ruby Murrey's" A few chippies locally called The Codfather. Sadly none of them thought to have the byline 'Eat with the fishes...'

Top Bottom