Fast forward F6r wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been a very lucky boy and been given some money to spend on my bike. I'm looking at the above wheels probably with the alloy braking surface. Anyone used them and got any experience of them? Would you recommend them?

S-Express

Would you recommend them?

Recommend them for what ? Time trialling, maybe, but there are far lighter wheels out there for far less.

I've been a very lucky boy and been given some money to spend on my bike. I'm looking at the above wheels probably with the alloy braking surface. Anyone used them and got any experience of them? Would you recommend them?

Put that money in your pension fund. You don't need new wheels. You'll thank me later.

flatflr

Guru
I have some of the all carbon F4R wheels which give the areo rim but lighter (1480g for the set) and less sensitive to side winds and love them as good all round wheels (for my style of riding).

flatflr

Guru
And what would that style be?

What I would call a decent distance at what I would call a decent speed.

bpsmith

Veteran
I happen to have a set of F4R in full Carbon also. I too find them as a decent set of wheels for my style of riding.

All jokes aside, they are a cracking set of wheels. Fast, but less susceptible to crosswinds and a lot lighter than the F6R's that I was planning to get. Perfect for all round riding.

The Carbon rims offer superb braking with Swissstop Black Prince pads too.

OP
OP
Paul139

Paul139

Veteran
Well I bought them and I love em. Got them from my Local Evans store in Chelmsford where I got fantastic service.

image.jpeg

Top Bottom