Fatality

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Catrike UK said:
It is a shared path, as per the visible sign.

Sorry you video quality is a bit dicey and I don't know the road at a guess.

1) Noticed I wasn't looking at the sign missed that 1st and 2nd time round
2) Only saw the cyclist 2nd and 3rd time round.

I guess I was more freaked at the old lady hobbling along and the fact of a bike on the pavement behind her along with the music.

Have seen many bad things with cyclists on the pavement.
 

Riding in Circles

Legendary Member
Location
EDINBURGH
hackbike 6 said:
Sorry you video quality is a bit dicey and I don't know the road at a guess.

I was trying a different compression on that one, trying yet another in a mo on another clip, will eventually set a standard for myself.
 
Top Bottom