fave TdF outfits

top TdF outfit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

What do they wear the rest of the year when they are not riding the Tour de France?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I think they're all a bit bland frankly, with Sky being the best of a bad lot.
back in the day my fave was the Mondrianesque 'La Vie Claire'. I must get round to buying it
la-vie-claire-collection.jpg

Doseone

Guru
I like Sky but prefer their green one to the blue one. Also like Moviestar, Orica and Euskatel.

AG2R is an abomination.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
and AG2R are dreadful,

AG2R wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the brown shorts, I'll admit.

apologies if you really like one of the naff ones.

Umm, yes, they may look a bit naff, but I've always liked AG2R because they are different from the others, and besides, given the amount of crap (pun intended) on the roads, brown seems to be quite an intelligent colour to use, even if it does look bad :laugh:

Judging by the reactions above, maybe AG2R should go into a joint sponsorship with Marmite, as it really does seem to be a Marmite team kit.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The colour of the AG2R shorts is...interesting.

But at least they avoided the "Sumo wrestler's nappy" look sported by one of the teams in the Halfords Tour series: http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/gall...2/tour-series-2012-finale-stoke-on-trent.html

Maybe it is just my dirty mind, but has anyone else noticed how the patterns on some of the team shorts almost look like a VPL when viewed from certain angles?

Yes yes, less of looking at their bums and more of looking at the race... I get it.....

What do they wear the rest of the year when they are not riding the Tour de France?

Nothing, they just run about in the nude at their respective team's ranches/farms.

Actually, one team which nobody has mentioned and I have grown to quite like is Cofidis. I used to hate them, but now, by sheer dint of them being about for bloody ages, they have grown on me.

http://www.equipe-cofidis.com/

Keith Oates

Janner
My vote goes to Sky for no other reason than that is the team I want to do well. I rarely read newspapers and so can ignore the fact that they have behaved less than perfect in that field. Having said that I also think that most newspapers and journalists are unsavoury, to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom