Favour this weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A very close friend lost her brother-in-law recently. He asked the hospice nurses to knit poppies for his wife and 2 daughters. They did, and photographed them and entered them in an art competition.

It's important to my bereaved friend, and thus to me, that they get as many votes as possible. If you care to participate - the entry is the 3 poppies photo, that should come under this link http://www.artofdying.co.uk/gallery-art-of-dying/?picture_id=100328&1=1&2=1&3=15#cg-begin

Vote for that image is you like it (or me!) or another if it takes your fancy. Voting closes today (Friday 21/4) presumably at midnight - ie 1 hr, 20 minutes.

Edit Voting is still going on Saturday lunchtime.

Thanks.

I'll delete this post as soon as it's closed.

Last edited:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Voted :smile: Good luck

There's some powerful images amongst them!
Voted
That's cool. I'm glad you picked an image you liked. And that's they way I want you to vote.

But you can vote for more than one. You just can't vote for the same one twice.

Edit: If I didn't like my bereaved friend so much, I would have voted across the board. There are some really affecting images amongst them.

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Done, vote 1030.

That's cool. I'm glad you picked an image you liked. And that's they way I want you to vote.

But you can vote for more than one. You just can't vote for the same one twice.

Edit: If I didn't like my bereaved friend so much, I would have voted across the board. There are some really affecting images amongst them.
I hope this does not come across as me being a nobber, I find the concept of "vote for your favourite death art" aka "how worthy are the bereaved" or "how talented are the bereaved's family/friends" a bit <I don't know what>

I shall not vote, however I shall give thought to your friend and family, and hope they take comfort in their coming together to remember and mark his death. And their art is theirs, it reflects their feeling. It should not be "judged". Please reflect this to them.

I can't find the Vote button:sad:
Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 00.04.24.jpg

I guess if you can't see it, you can't vote.

Top Bottom