Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ice Road Truckers

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Train Truckers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Truckers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
I watch a lot of YouTube, "South Main Auto" for Eric O's excellent diagnostic skills and "Precision Transmissions" for Richards unbelievable knowledge of Automatics.

Enjoy watching people who know what they are doing and learn a lot from it.

Rarely watch any terrestrial TV at all.

400ixl

I'd like to visit 'Welderup', 'Kindig'
Plus 'Sparks Motors' (Diesel Brothers)

Unfortunately,it would mean a visit across 'the pond'

They aren't too far apart being in Las Vegas and Salt Lake City so a do-able road trip. Plenty of others to see in those cities plus a worthwhile holiday as well. We didn't do Diesel Brothers when in Salt Lake City, maybe next time.

CXRAndy

Guru
I watch a lot of YouTube, "South Main Auto" for Eric O's excellent diagnostic skills and "Precision Transmissions" for Richards unbelievable knowledge of Automatics.

Enjoy watching people who know what they are doing and learn a lot from it.

Rarely watch any terrestrial TV at all.

I do too, I've watched virtually all his videos. Down to earth, highly experienced, with darn good, diagnosis knowledge :okay:

Mrs O is nice too:biggrin:

5th Gear was like Angela Rippon era TG. They did crash tests of the smart car ( passed) and rear end collision test of rear facing child seats in people carriers ( fail).
Far too sensible to survive the vrooom vroom competition.

keithmac

Guru
I do too, I've watched virtually all his videos. Down to earth, highly experienced, with darn good, diagnosis knowledge :okay:

Mrs O is nice too:biggrin:

Yeh he's great to watch and definitely knows his onions, I do similar on Motorcycles so it's good to see how other people tackle it.

Agree with Mrs O as well, he's fallen on his feet there, she puts a fair bit of work in as well. Nice to see a family run business do so well.

You'd like Precision Transmissions, same again family business and a master of their craft.

Cavalol

Guru
Wheeler Dealers, for me. Appreciate some find Brewer annoying, but I love his enthusiasm and you can learn a bit from Ed (or his replacement) on the spanners.

Cannot abide TG, Clarkson set the tone for the laddish, destructive behaviour and once you have people McGuiness and Flintoff following in his foot steps, it's game over.

CXRAndy

Guru
Yeh he's great to watch and definitely knows his onions, I do similar on Motorcycles so it's good to see how other people tackle it.

Agree with Mrs O as well, he's fallen on his feet there, she puts a fair bit of work in as well. Nice to see a family run business do so well.

You'd like Precision Transmissions, same again family business and a master of their craft.
I think Ive watched a couple of those too. Cant get enough of these Youtube videos. ^_^

Top Bottom