fed up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Don't you worry, that's just the mucus talking.

T x

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Same here.....used the bus.....bad cold and the roads were too icy. This is the first time in 5 months that i've not used the bike other than a couple of days for work nights out. At a two day conference thingy this week, then a works night out, and only chance to ride in will be friday this week....just serviced my headset and degreased the chain.....typical eh. Get shed loads of fruit and vit supplements to was the cold out of your system

If its the same cold/ soar throat/ cough/ flu I had a few weeks ago its horrible. As with most people at the work I don't have a parking space in our garage so the car wasn't an option. I would of felt worse on the bus too. So I opted for the fresh air of the commute.

mrben

I missed Friday because I wasn't sober enough from Thursday night's drinking ;) And then I missed today because we're going out to dinner and I'm being picked up from work, so won't be able to get my bike back from the station easily :sad:

I don't feel defeated, just a little disappointed, particularly as I won't hit my 250 mile Christmas target (unless I take some time out one evening this week to do the extra miles)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Rough as rats here too today...got a lift from the Mrs. Why feel bad about it, ain't no big thing. Get well, that's the important bit. maybe you need a few days rest!

neslon

You clearly are not drinking enough beer.

Top Bottom