Federer losing 1-0 (7-5) in first round!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
two sets down! Whoops!

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I'm gagging for a tom-tit, but I'm glued to the break point in this third set. I'm touching cloth ... I can feel the turtle's head ... hurry up and play it already!!!

EDIT: While I'm waiting for these two to play, I notice that unfortunately Nadal is in the lower half of the table with Murray - but they're both at the bottom, so they'll only meet in the semis if they get that far - what a shame nadal isn't in the top to give a better chance of seeing Murray in the final!

darkstar

He was dreadful in the first few sets, saw glimpses of his ability towards the end. He's going to have to step up his game later in the tourney though.

I loathe the smug, over-groomed, petty bourgeois Swiss shoot and his mock-baronial crest on his poxy blazer and his fat little cream-fed jeweller's daughter wife with a passion. Please God a year without his eyebrow and his chin all over the papers!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
mangaman said:
No spoilers everyone, please.
That was about the most detailed spoiler ever, eh?

Twenty Inch said:
I loathe the smug, over-groomed, petty bourgeois Swiss shoot and his mock-baronial crest on his poxy blazer and his fat little cream-fed jeweller's daughter wife with a passion. Please God a year without his eyebrow and his chin all over the papers!
Don't hold back - what do you think of Federer, TI? ;)

Top Bottom