Feel so guilty.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a glorious day for a ride, a walk, or both!

And I'm sat here feeling delicate thanks to a long "leaving do" for people who are (perhaps unsurprisingly given the nature of the function attended - leaving) in a beer garden last night. Can't help feeling like a waste of a precious weekend, but there is no way of me going out for long (and to teach me for being not out in the middle of nowhere with poor phone reception, just been roped in to going to fix a mate's car later)

Must get up early and ride the scenic route in to work tomorrow!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
What a glorious day for a ride, a walk, or both!

And I'm sat here feeling delicate thanks to a long "leaving do" for people who are (perhaps unsurprisingly given the nature of the function attended - leaving) in a beer garden last night. Can't help feeling like a waste of a precious weekend, but there is no way of me going out for long (and to teach me for being not out in the middle of nowhere with poor phone reception, just been roped in to going to fix a mate's car later)

Must get up early and ride the scenic route in to work tomorrow!

+1 Missed a whole weeks commute due to a stinker of a cold and now on holiday for a week ,ooh and in the middle of moving house so it will be at least another week before i see my bike .

The scales have been banned from my sight :rolleyes:

Top Bottom