Feeling a little smug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I´m at a UN conference in Spain, representing my organisation and the sector in the UK. I´m staying in a 4 star hotel with everything laid on, in a beautiful medieaval city. I´ve contributed to the drafting of a very important document which will affect the way my sector works. I´m enjoying lovely weather, good coffee and a really stimulating and interesting conference.

Highpoint of my "career", so far.

Smug :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Feeling a little smug?

Who is little smug and did she give her consent to this?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Twenty Inch said:
I´m at a UN conference in Spain, representing my organisation and the sector in the UK. I´m staying in a 4 star hotel with everything laid on, in a beautiful medieaval city. I´ve contributed to the drafting of a very important document which will affect the way my sector works. I´m enjoying lovely weather, good coffee and a really stimulating and interesting conference.

How is your trip funded? Is there anything we can get uppity about? Anything we can take over to Soapbox? :biggrin:

Is there some kind of jacuzzi or hot tub? If so I'm jealous.

Twenty Inch said:

Hope your imminent crash landing back to reality isn't too gentle rough! :biggrin:

Twenty Inch said:

Everyone else in your organisation and sector is in the five star hotel down the road laughing at you for getting lumbered with helping drafting (a task normally delegated to the pretty lowly) while they drink Krug. :biggrin:

Twenty Inch...
Enjoy it while it lasts! Remeber to collect up all the bathroom freebies and get down to bar and talk shop to as many business tripees as you can....... We are all simply green with envy!

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Tinkstheminks said:
Twenty Inch...
Enjoy it while it lasts! Remeber to collect up all the bathroom freebies and get down to bar and talk shop to as many business tripees as you can....... We are all simply green with envy!

Bathroom freebies, bathroom freebies!! I LOVE them!

Top Bottom