Feeling glum and stressed today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Fnaar said:
I'll PM you my phone number if you like

Oh, can you not get those here?

I suspect not. We were shopping for lunchables one day at a market and there is was, donkey sausage, so two of us chipped in and bought one. Very nice it was - it was that sort of hard French sausage that keeps well, and to be honest it wasn't much different to the sanglier or the porc naturelle, but it's been an ambition of mine to taste equid.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Arch said:
I suspect not. We were shopping for lunchables one day at a market and there is was, donkey sausage, so two of us chipped in and bought one. Very nice it was - it was that sort of hard French sausage that keeps well, and to be honest it wasn't much different to the sanglier or the porc naturelle, but it's been an ambition of mine to taste equid.

I bought some French sausages t'other day at local market... one duck, one pork, one 'chorizo' (but actually not like the Spanish version at all)... donkey comment was just in jest, of course, as is my wont. :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
At the same market as I bought the sausage, I saw my perfect career.

There was a big truck, one of those were the side folds down to make a big market stall/shop.

It was selling cheese - dozens, possibly hundreds of sorts of cheese.

I want to do that.

I want to drive a mobile French cheese shop.

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Thanks guys - you have made me smile! :rain: An afternoon nap helped as well and then the thing that came through the letter box cheered me up enormously as well - check the gallery! :laugh: Still not great, but far less glum than this morning!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What is Zumba dancing? yeah yeah I know.. I should look on Google but can't be arsed

Jane Smart said:
Hope you have cheered up a bit now?

I am starting Zumba dancing, come along to that, it should be a laugh!! :laugh:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Good stuff Punkers.. that is what CycleChat is for...

punkypossum said:
Thanks guys - you have made me smile! :rain: An afternoon nap helped as well and then the thing that came through the letter box cheered me up enormously as well - check the gallery! :laugh: Still not great, but far less glum than this morning!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
punkypossum said:
Thanks guys - you have made me smile! :cry: An afternoon nap helped as well and then the thing that came through the letter box cheered me up enormously as well - check the gallery! :laugh: Still not great, but far less glum than this morning!

I saw the other thread before this one ... and I was going to say that if it didn't cheer you up that you could always pass it onto to a better home (but I was slightly worried which frame size you might have!):rain:

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
summerdays said:
I saw the other thread before this one ... and I was going to say that if it didn't cheer you up that you could always pass it onto to a better home (but I was slightly worried which frame size you might have!):biggrin:

It's a 20 - but apparently they come out small! You could always lower the saddle - obviously that's if I'd let you have him, which I'm not! :blush:

Top Bottom