Fell Off Today....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mk6golf

Going down a steep hill off road on the way to work and fell off - straight over the handlebars :ohmy: Going down a hill covered in weeds and obviously hit a hidden pothole.

Just thought I'd tell everyone :ohmy:

I did get straight back on and didn't have any injuries. Also no one saw. I did find it funny myself though as I could imagine it on you've been framed lol!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
As long as no one saw you, thats all right.

jhawk

Veteran
I have that fear myself! Here, the town don't fill in the roads properly when the time comes to do so. So, every year you end up with the same problems, the water gets into the cracks - freezes, expands, and all of a sudden you've gotten a small minefield of potholes down our main road - where I have to cycle! :sad:

OP
OP
mk6golf

mk6golf

Oh and I did have to think of this...

l2b2E.gif

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Going down a steep hill off road on the way to work and fell off - straight over the handlebars :ohmy: Going down a hill covered in weeds and obviously hit a hidden pothole.

Just thought I'd tell everyone :ohmy:

I did get straight back on and didn't have any injuries. Also no one saw. I did find it funny myself though as I could imagine it on you've been framed lol!
:hugs:have a cuppa:cuppa:

young Ed

Veteran
is the bike okay, have you checked the wheels for true?

oh and hope you are ok!
injuries can heal damage can't, well at least without money they can't!
Cheers Ed

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
but he saw! how can he live with such guilt! :shy:

He'll have to man up :cycle::laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
There are the main issues ! :headshake:
  • off-road ...
  • pothole ...
If it's off-road, it can't possibly have been a 'pothole' ... it must have been a 'washed-out boulder hole, covered with foliage, probably a deliberate trap'. :unsure:

Soup890

Crazy
You should of sat down on a bench and assess the bike and yourself. Make sure your ok first.

But I'm glad your ok.

Top Bottom