Felt Breed - SS Cyclocross

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Well done - enjoy!!! xx(

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Pottsy.........How is the bike? I'm seriously considering getting a fixed and, as I love Felt bikes, it is a choice between this and the Dispatch (which is about £100 cheaper!)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nice....you plan racing it ?

OP
OP
Pottsy

Pottsy

I'm very pleased with it. It feels very light and responsive and looks great. I've never had a cyclo-cross bike before so it's hard to make any direct comparisons with other models. All the kit onboard seems to work well, but it is of course very simple so not much to go wrong there.

I've been using it a bit on trails and tracks as well as on road. Feels very different to an MTB with suspension of course and you feel like you're getting a bit hammered on the rough bits but it feels very fast.

I wasn't really planning to race unless I find something very local as I don't have a car that I can carry the bike in.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Thanks for the update Pottsy.
I'm thinking that it wouldn't really suit my purpose as all my riding is on the road. Pity, because it looks good too! I'll be plumping for the Dispatch instead!
Ta for the info though!

OP
OP
Pottsy

Pottsy

Ashtrayhead said:
Thanks for the update Pottsy.
I'm thinking that it wouldn't really suit my purpose as all my riding is on the road. Pity, because it looks good too! I'll be plumping for the Dispatch instead!
Ta for the info though!

Yes, I'd say that's the correct choice for road only usage. Looks like a nice bike too. Let us know what you think if you get one please.

Top Bottom