Felt jersey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

Where can I buy a Felt L/S or S/S jersey from?
A google search pointed me across the pond for a purchase....I'd rather buy one in the UK if poss.

Advice welcome.

Cheers

Steve

Road Fiddler

I have been looking in the UK too but have found nothing, I am going to order direct from Felt

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Damn....it's just the import charges you face that put me off....:biggrin:
I'll be cheeky...if you get yours in it might be better if I order mine at the same time and we can go halves on the shipping and import tax....sound good?

Road Fiddler

I see Felt international office in Germany has Merchandise section under construction will wait to see what happens with that. I also want to wait for the 2008 kit. Are you looking at the red kit or the blue kit.

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Ihave been looking at the Red kit on the US website.
I don't mind hanging about to wait for a jersey...no rush at all.

If the German website gets sorted out it'll be far easier to order from them i would assume and we wouldn't have to pay import tax. :biggrin:

Do you have a link to the blue kit or is that on the US website too?

Cheers

Steve

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Hurrah...what a prompt reply from Adrian at Saddleback:

Reply:
We have a range of Felt Team Short Sleeved Jerseys & Bib Shorts in sizes S, M, L & XL. We are happy to supply you with some directly at the following prices.

Short Sleeved Jersey £40.00
Bib Shorts £45.00

These are Jerseys & Shorts as featured on the following website: http://www.feltracing.co.uk/pics.html

Please be aware that the Shorts are on the small side. We suggest ordering at least 1 size bigger than you would normally wear.

If you would like to purchase any of the Felt Team Clothing, please call our sales office on the number below, with your credit card details to hand.

Adrian Erskine
Sales Office Manager
Saddleback Limited

Tel 01454 299965
Fax 01454 299975
E-Mail adrian@saddleback.co.uk

I hope this is of help.

regards

Steve

rustychisel

Wouldn't a felt jersey get a bit, y'know, itchy?

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Our skin is hardened to the elements here in the UK xx(

Not many Felt jersey wearers about....quite rare infact.
I have still yet to see another Felt bike of any sort on the roads where I live.

rustychisel

Nice bikes, those. A bit run of the mill for people who like the 'bling' factor, but they have some good design features. I like their track bikes too, very functional, apart from crap cheap wheels.

Top Bottom