Felt z35 or Cube?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kate

Hi
I'm looking to get my first road bike after having a mountain bike for years. Had a look round and contemplating either a Felt z35 or a Cube Agree GTC Carbon. Does anyone have any experience of these or any advice?
Cheers

Looking at the specs the Cube looks the better bet.

Review can be found here

Might be an idea to get a cheaper bike to start off with and then make a more informed choice when you upgrade and have a better idea of what you want in a bike.

OP
OP
K

Kate

Hi
Thanks for the advice. Eventually went for the Felt because I mostly enjoy endurance cycling rather than racing and thought its more relaxed geometry would be better for this. I also got it for £300 less than the list price!
Thanks again

ShinSplint

Kate said:
Hi
Thanks for the advice. Eventually went for the Felt because I mostly enjoy endurance cycling rather than racing and thought its more relaxed geometry would be better for this. I also got it for £300 less than the list price!
Thanks again

Hi Kate,

Always liked the Felt bikes myself.

Get a couple of pics up, wouldnt mind a look! :tongue:

Enjoy

montage

God Almighty
Kate said:
Hi
Thanks again

Relaxed geomatry gives a little bit of a false impression - you can still easily keep up with the big boys on that bike. Still accellarates fast, is fairly stiff and aero enough to be deemed as a racer :tongue: Just a slightly more comfortable one!

mcb2080

I have the 2008 model Z35 and it is a great bike, don't have any experience of the cube but would defo recommend the Z35.

As for speed I have had the cycle computer shown 39mph.

Top Bottom