Scott contessa addict 15 or Cube Axis WS C:62 SLX please help!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling_girl

Looking to upgrade to a new bike and thinking of going the electronic shifting route.
The Scott and Cube have been suggested to me but I cant decide which? or if there are any others I should be considering. These are quite pricy so looking to make am investment I wont regret.

vickster

Legendary Member
Looking to upgrade to a new bike and thinking of going the electronic shifting route.
The Scott and Cube have been suggested to me but I cant decide which? or if there are any others I should be considering. These are quite pricy so looking to make am investment I wont regret.

Try them both and see which fits you best :smile:

OP
OP
C

Cycling_girl

Thanks for the suggestion, while trying them out is great, for a short term, but on the long term its difficult to assess.

My current bike is 10 years old (with entry level components) so naturally, any new bike will feel good. Addiionally, since i cant test a bike on a 100km, it would be difficult to assess,

Cycleops

Legendary Member
If they both have electronic shifting and similar specs pick the one with the nicer colour scheme.
Links to the bikes might have been useful.
New cycle sales are in the doldrums right now so shop around, deals should abound.

:welcome: to CC.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Canondale synapse?

Giant liv?

Much if a muchness

Canyon or rubble will give you better vfm.

i personally wouldn’t spend that much on a bike from Canyon in Germany without access to aftersales, nor from Ribble who seem to be very hit and miss with supply and lead times (and owned by vulture capitalists)

OP
OP
C

Cycling_girl

Emanresu

Nice bikes but what will you do with them. Club riding, touring, commuting or what?

Top Bottom