FFestiniog 360 - Sunday, May 29 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lIKEY

Regular
No kidding the best value, one of the most enjoyable challengers you will ever enter. The friendly generous one.

Free pre ride and post ride food. Free mineral water on the route. Free entry (for riders only) into a mystery prize draw worth £100.00. Free quality Tee Shirt. Free slate coaster. Entry only £15.00.

The event raised nearly 8k for our local children's hostel last year with 500 riders taking part.

Bank holiday weekend - stay in the area on Sunday night. Close by we have the Ffestiniog downhill trails with the best uplift in the UK. Zip world and bounce below 1 mile from our event.

Enter online at www.ffestiniog360.com

Riders of all abilities welcome. Suitable for both road and off road bikes. 100k of beautiful scenery. Circular route. Not a race but best time so far 3hs 15 minutes.

This year is our fifth Anniversary.

What are you waiting for lads and lasses - get in whilst you can!!

Montydog

:okay: looks good....

gavgav

Guru
Would have loved to have done this, but I'm in London at the rugby that weekend. My dad has a caravan nearby and so I might try and persuade @Rickshaw Phil to join me in 2017 if you are repeating the event?

My only slight concern is that it's mostly very busy A roads and driving them can be fraught, never mind cycling them....

Top Bottom