Fig rolls

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
Is there a shortage of said consumables? :angry:

I haven't been able to get any in my local shops for weeks. My 50mile cycles seem harder without a couple of fig rolls along the way and I'm missing them.

Is there a world shortage of figs or something??

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
This needs to be sent to the Tea? thread.:angry:

buddha

Veteran
<whisper>
The word is you might be able to get some at Co-op or Lidl, for now.
</whisper>

There's a thread on the subject over at bikeradar. National shortage in the supermarkets due to failed crops etc. this year.

I've been through a whole week now without my figgy fix and am starting to get irritable :ohmy::angry:

OP
OP
Blue

Blue

Legendary Member
buddha said:
<whisper>
The word is you might be able to get some at Co-op or Lidl, for now.
</whisper> :ohmy::angry:

Thanks for that. My local Co-op hasn't had any for weeks, but I hadn't thought of Lidl and will give the one a couple of miles from me a try. :tongue:

I've bought every single fig roll in the country. :rolleyes:
I'm keeping them in a secret area of the forum and you have to know the password to get in. :sad:
I hate them, they offend me and I'd prefer not to see them when I browse the biscuity comestible shelf in Sainsburys. ;)

Abitrary

I had an incident with some low grade toilet paper at work today that produced something akin to a fig roll.

Joe

Über Member
There haven't been any here for weeks and weeks. Or at least, none of the supermarkets own brand ones...plenty of Mcvities' four times the pricers!

Top Bottom