film quote competition .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blackandblue

Piemaster said:
Cool Hand Luke

"Follow the White Rabbit"

The Matrix.

"Sorry boys, all the stitches in the world can't sew me together again. Lay down... lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez funeral home on Hun and Ninth street. Always knew I'd make a stop there, but a lot later than a whole gang of people thought... Last of the Moh-Ricans... well maybe not the last. Gail's gonna be a good mom... New improved ****** ********... Hope she uses the money to get out. No room in this city for big hearts like hers... Sorry baby, I tried the best I could, honest... Can't come with me on this trip, Loaf. Getting the shakes now, last call for drinks, bars closing down... Sun's out, where are we going for breakfast? Don't wanna go far. Rough night, tired baby... Tired... "

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It's Mr Pacino from Carlito's Way.

You peanuts turn the jewelry store into a wild west show, and you wonder why the cops show up?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
ianrauk said:
It's Mr Pacino from Carlito's Way.

You peanuts turn the jewelry store into a wild west show, and you wonder why the cops show up?
Reservoir Dogs?

If it is then here's my entry:

"You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that *****'s death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives."

Blackandblue

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Reservoir Dogs?

If it is then here's my entry:

"You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that *****'s death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives."

A Few Good Men.

"No one makes me bleed my own blood!"

papercorn2000

Too easy- Apocalypse Now!

Still no attempts at my first one...

"Oh yes!, Oh, oh, oh, oh, don't stop! It's sooo good! Ah, ah ah! "

Te Bheag

Debbie does Dallas???

How about:

"There's a cure for everything except death."

OP
OP
got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit

Hmmmmmmm......i suppose i should have posted some rules.

Ok...

Ok the person who gets the quote correct may post the next one. etc etc etc

It gets a bit silly when people start bombarding quotes.

The first quote was indeed from new jack city - well done

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Lock Stock & Smoking Barrells

What are you doin' here? You oughta be out in a convertible bird-doggin' chicks and bangin' beaver.

Top Bottom