Film Review - Blue Velvet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In the absence of a film review section (possible site suggestion?), I'd like to give my review of Blue Velvet, finally watched today.

'That's two hours of my life I'll never get back.'

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Is that the one with Dennis Hopper? Hated that. Rather liked Dune though same director (Lynch), prolly my fave scifi along with Solaris (actually quite like both) and Moon.

Have you seen Wolfman yet. Silly, over the top, gory, some naff acting. God I LOVE it! Its like Hammer Films golden era. ;)

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Cathryn said:
I feel like that about 'Twilight'. Utterly awful. Abysmal script. Dreadful acting. Ridiculous plot. I loved every second.

I havent seen it, myself. Same reason as Avatar - everyone is a marmite-viewer and opinions too polarised. It just puts me right off.

downfader said:
I havent seen it, myself. Same reason as Avatar - everyone is a marmite-viewer and opinions too polarised. It just puts me right off.

+1 on Twilight and Avatar. I have let both pass me by (though I did recently read the graphic novel of the first Twilight book, which is unusual as I am not that big into graphic novels)

Top Bottom