Films you've switched off half way through or walked out of

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Bladerunner.. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
eXistenZ.

Just too weird and sick for my liking. I wanted to walk out but one of the friends I was with said "It's so bad we can't leave without seeing how it ends." I suppose it was worth it for the corniest last line of any film I've seen.:laugh:

Red Dwarf did the same concept in one episode but funnier.

Julia9054

Guru
Pirates of the Caribbean, I just wanted to go home as soon as it started, what utter bull those films are. Johnny Depp is so rubbish.
Dune a film in 1986, desperately bad.
That film about Johnny Cash.
Gawd, yes! Accompanying a bunch of 10 year olds to the cinema to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 for my son's birthday party. With a hangover. (me, not him!) Load of rubbish and really, really loud!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 4728666, member: 259"]The English Patient.

I didn't have the patience. In fact I fell asleep.[/QUOTE]
I had to suffer that on a transatlantic flight.…unfortunately I didn't fall asleep. She's as cold as a block of granite pulled from permafrost and he's a Nazi spy, and you're supposed to give a toss about them. No.

Red Beard & The Idiot: I'm a big Kurosawa fan, but these two were the exception. Just dull…
Inception: Most of the dialogue seemed to be spouting plot exposition. Definitely not dreamy for me.
The Naked Lunch: caused hurty brain. Never tried watching it since.

Films I have no intention of watching ever: Quite a few. OK, a lot. Titanic, Forrest Gump, any of the Twilight series, anything even vaguely Harry Potter related, all the **** clones of Twilight/Potter…

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
WTAF

The Big Lebowski, tonight, on Netflix.

Rubbish. Really couldn't see what the hype was about. I gave it about half an hour but couldn't take any more

WTAF

Bladerunner.. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WTAF

Pirates of the Caribbean, I just wanted to go home as soon as it started, what utter bull those films are. Johnny Depp is so rubbish.
Dune a film in 1986, desperately bad.
That film about Johnny Cash.

WTAF

eXistenZ.

Just too weird and sick for my liking. I wanted to walk out but one of the friends I was with said "It's so bad we can't leave without seeing how it ends." I suppose it was worth it for the corniest last line of any film I've seen.:laugh:

Red Dwarf did the same concept in one episode but funnier.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Reservoir Dogs, nasty.
Twister, utter shite.

Walked out of both.

Top Bottom