Filtering

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Seems fine to me

No major issues with that. You probably filter more down the left than I would, but you know those roads better.

My only mild concern was the filter at the very end past the van at the junction. It looked a bit tight. Was he turning right? His rear end might have swung around a bit, but it may be the camera angle.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Fine to me.
thumbsup.png

walker

the only concern is the riding in the opposite lane, had a police car turned the corner and the passengers inside were a bit bored they would of kicked you for it.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
the only concern is the riding in the opposite lane, had a police car turned the corner and the passengers inside were a bit bored they would of kicked you for it.

Why would they do that? Overtaking in the "opposite lane" is exactly where you should be doing it, or do you disagree?

OP
OP
Sheffield_Tiger
No major issues with that. You probably filter more down the left than I would, but you know those roads better.

My only mild concern was the filter at the very end past the van at the junction. It looked a bit tight. Was he turning right? His rear end might have swung around a bit, but it may be the camera angle.

Well, yes - and no. Wouldn't have gone for it if he had been moving - you can only just make out on the camera that he can't go anywhere for the car in front of his bumper - but that was much more visible to my ey

What I more noticed and wondered about was what drivers often whinge about - you know, they always gripe about "bloody cyclists weaving in and out" (they only moan because they can't!)

Top Bottom