Finally done it !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Wow!
:notworthy:
200! Way to go Skud!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm seriously thinking of joining in the Seasons of Mists, is reading that thread likely to put me off, or help persuade me to join? :blush:
That is a link to the search results for several years worth of SoM. Half the time it takes place in lovely weather - you want to read the reports for those years. Don't read the one where I abandoned due to torrential rain and flooding! :laugh:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
That is a link to the search results for several years worth of SoM. Half the time it takes place in lovely weather - you want to read the reports for those years. Don't read the one where I abandoned due to torrential rain and flooding! :laugh:
I reckon I'll be entering, but if close to the event the weather looks a bit dodgy I'll give it a miss, looks a good ride in nice weather, but it rain & wind etc looks like it could be a nightmare :wacko:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I reckon I'll be entering, but if close to the event the weather looks a bit dodgy I'll give it a miss, looks a good ride in nice weather, but it rain & wind etc looks like it could be a nightmare :wacko:
TBH, I sign up for both events in advance but I don't ride them now if the weather turns evil or is forecast to. I'm not a fair-weather cyclist, but I am also not someone who enjoys being soaking wet, cold, and miserable!

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Treated the bikes and car to some stickers
33296F05-255F-4491-975F-629FD278931B.jpeg

Top Bottom