Finally some warm weather !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zipp2001

Veteran
Well we finally have some warmer temps moving in, at least for a few days. So why not go drag my old Clydesdale butt up a few climbs on a nice warm day. I've been putting off doing a tune up on my bike and it caught up to me today as I dropped the chain right before the real climbing started. So after the ride it was down to the bike cave to fix that issue. It's just great to get some nice warm weather and enjoy some fun road miles.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6js3opzPN-k

Slick

Guru
Good to see you back on the road. 👍

We have had warm weather since mid March when we went into lockdown , so the "good" bike has been getting its fair share of use.

You stay safe too. :okay:

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
Good to see you back on the road. 👍

We have had warm weather since mid March when we went into lockdown , so the "good" bike has been getting its fair share of use.

You stay safe too. :okay:

I have several friends that live in Liverpool and they have been reminding me of the nice weather on there side of the pond often. We've had lots of rain and it just wasn't getting much above 60 degrees, so this is a welcome change. Once the nice weather locks itself in I will be on the road bike more.

How is the lockdown going over there ? Glad the "good" bike is enjoying some outside time.

Thanks ! Stay safe :bicycle:

Slick

Guru
I have several friends that live in Liverpool and they have been reminding me of the nice weather on there side of the pond often. We've had lots of rain and it just wasn't getting much above 60 degrees, so this is a welcome change. Once the nice weather locks itself in I will be on the road bike more.

How is the lockdown going over there ? Glad the "good" bike is enjoying some outside time.

Thanks ! Stay safe :bicycle:
Lockdown here is starting to drag, I think the UK has had one of the longest full lockdowns going, certainly Scotland has due to being behind the rest of the UK curve apparently. The bike and the weather has been a godsend and tomorrow golf courses are opening so I'm happy. Just need to avoid the virus now, so fingers crossed.

I always enjoy your videos, great to see a glimpse of life over the pond. :okay:

OP
OP
Zipp2001

Zipp2001

Veteran
Lockdown here is starting to drag, I think the UK has had one of the longest full lockdowns going, certainly Scotland has due to being behind the rest of the UK curve apparently. The bike and the weather has been a godsend and tomorrow golf courses are opening so I'm happy. Just need to avoid the virus now, so fingers crossed.

I always enjoy your videos, great to see a glimpse of life over the pond. :okay:

Thanks Slick !
I really enjoy this site, and the photo section is amazing. I'm a huge fan of history and you folks have tons of it, and to see some of the awesome places is so cool to me. I follow several you tubers over on your side of the pond and am always amazed at there cycling adventures.
Glad to see things starting to open as it is on this side of the pond, now I just need to have work start back up and I'll be happy.

Stay safe Slick ! :okay:

Top Bottom