Finance...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

migrantwing

Veteran
I was wondering if any of you know if it is possible to order a particular bike via a shop (if they don't stock it) and then pay for it by finance, preferably 0%, over 12-24 months.

I know it's a long shot, but worth asking...

tiswas-steve

Über Member
if the shop doesnt stock the bike, I doubt that they could order it in and offer finance ........... I could be wrong tho.

OP
OP
migrantwing

migrantwing

Veteran
if the shop doesnt stock the bike, I doubt that they could order it in and offer finance ........... I could be wrong tho.
That's what I was thinking, to be honest. I'm gonna try Evans Cycles in Birmingham. They stock the 2012 models of the bike that I want, just that the one I want is the 2011 model.

vickster

Legendary Member
There are some other retailers that do finance, like Formby...what bike is it? I should think 2011 stocks are getting pretty low now

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
Your better off searching for the bike you want online and then checking their site to see if they do finance. As Vickster says above though, a lot of 2011 bikes will have been sold now and the ones remaining only in limited sizes...

OP
OP
migrantwing

migrantwing

Veteran
I've got one!!!!

Ghost Race 5000 (2011) model. Got it down from £1200 to £800. I can manage that at a push. Should have it by the middle of next week.

Thanks for your help, folks! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom