Finding a lost phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommy2

Über Member
My wife has managed to lose her phone , is there anyway to trace it without the find my iPhone turned on?
Fortunately she has a new one that we were meaning to switch over to but hadn't done yet, unfortunately we needed to back up her old phone first, so she has a phone but all most stuff on her old phone wasn't backed up.

Cheers

Oxo

Guru
When a friend lost his phone we rang it. The person who found it answered and he got it back. Worth a try.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
My Windows Phone has a page on the Windows page that tells you where the phone was last. Is there something similar for the iPhone?

vickster

Legendary Member
You don't need to have find my iPhone on. You just need another iPhone. I misplaced my work one (don't ask) and found using my personal phone

vickster

Legendary Member
I just went onto the app or webpage from memory. Just needed Apple ID from other phone

Dan B

Disengaged member
I tried using the equivalent android feature the other day when I'd misplaced my phone somewhere in the house. Only then did I realise that you have to sign into google before it will work, and I have "two factor auth" enabled on my google account so in order to sign in I need to use an app or receive an SMS on my phone. Oops

Top Bottom