First 100 mile week!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just logged my ride for today on cyclogs and noticed that this is the first week this year that i have done over 100 miles :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

and whats more tomorrow i get to go and pick up my new commuting bike: the frame on the one i was using broke, Orbea agreed to replace it but i didn't want to have a race frame as my commute bike. So i brought a Thorn Brevet frame and my LBS has moved the kit from the old bike across to the Thorn frame.

All i need to do now is sell the new orbea frame to pay for the Thorn :sad: if anyone would like to buy one of these in red retail is £450, it'll go on to fleabay once i get the frame home and photograph it (unless of course i get an offer on it before :smile:;)):
aqua.jpg

Thus today I am a happy bunny:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Windy

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well done, there's something better sounding about a century ride or weeks worth of rides making 100 miles. I'm not doing that high thesedays though as my commute is short and fed up of the weather.

longers

Legendary Member
WindyRob said:
It's a real privilege to be able to ride in this sort of countryside :biggrin::biggrin:

Windy

It is nice round there, I've visited Bishops Waltham a few times. Nice cycling country.

Keith Oates

Janner
Which Thorn are you getting, Windy. They are still one of the bike makers I like and my Brevet is still going strong when I'm back in the UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did my first 100 mile day on sat.
i'm still sleepy, and have dents in the palms of my hands from the handlebars :biggrin:

Top Bottom