First 20 mile trail run completed!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Never experienced that level of pain before, 12 miles in and I was cramping, 15.5 and I got the mother ducker of all cramps in the right calf, crawled the rest of the way :becool: No way to describe that level of pain caused due to the cramps...but I finished it!

Now pat me on the back and boost my ego! (please :biggrin:)

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
(and yes sorry this was running....not cycling..god how I wish I was cycling...)

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
I thought being 18 and having the aid of youth would have helped....but it seems everybody was at least double my age and damned fast

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
There's a gnarly stamina you get having done these kinds of things for a few years... you'll get it eventually too! Anyway, way to go on completing your first!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well done Montage. FM is right. Stamina comes with age and repetition. I used to run vast distances and age wasn't an impediment up to a point but youth can be.

"Big up" montage - as you become wiser, you will realise that nothing is easy...you'll just make it look that way.
Well done.
(I will not envy those aching legs though :becool:)

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
*bows* thank you, thank you.

Not got any long races for a while, so more time on the bike :becool:
That being said...trail marathon in june which I mustn't let catch me unaware training wise!

Top Bottom