First Commute Tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I managed 17 miles, 7 of them with dee. Took a longer flatter route and had to walk up a few hills but no problems with cars etc. Just need to get rid of the knobblies, index the gears and fit suspension with a lock out or replace it with a rigid fork and all is good! She seemed to enjoy it until we got to the,hill near her work.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
RSClio83

RSClio83

Hi all.

Really injoyed myself. Was very scared of the idea this morning and was going to bottle out at 6am this morning but glad I had support from my mate otherwise I would of not done it. Like Kiwi said I walked up the hills, and I have discovered i hate pot holes, drain covers and uneven road even more now lol. Things you don't feel in a car unless you own a Renaultsport lol.

Chicken out coming home, I hitched a lift via family member. Got the bike in the back of a Kia Soul without having to take it apart. Bike needs a few things done and need to get rid of a bugging clicking sound but apart from that all good and really injoyed it.

Back to four wheels tomorrow but will look to doing both ways next week :smile:

Thanks GetAGrip....I'm a huge Minion fan (little things please little minds I guess lol)

Nilah - Minion wagon, seen one of thoughts in real life at Universal Studios in Florida in May ;)

Dee

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
There is no commitment to have to cycle every day (or even both ways). Some people when they first start cycle one way and get a lift back home. Then the next time they get a lift in and then cycle home. That depends on you being able to leave the bike safely at work of course.

Top Bottom