First commute tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

515mm

It's remarkable how much improvement comes in the first couple of weeks of commuting. My time went from an hour and ten to under the hour in a fortnight.

That feels fantastic.

Getting it down to forty-five mins took a little longer.

Though I do like food. And ale.

*cough*

OP
OP
endoman

endoman

Done there and back today, 8 minutes faster on the way back than the same route 2 weeks ago.
tomorrow will be interesting, 15 mile commute in morning, then a 23 mile trip home via the outskirts of the peak district, will then have a day off!

Been ale free apart from one day per week as well, feel loads better. Another kilo gone , so loosing at about a kilo a week which is perfect.

subaqua

What’s the point
Done there and back today, 8 minutes faster on the way back than the same route 2 weeks ago.
tomorrow will be interesting, 15 mile commute in morning, then a 23 mile trip home via the outskirts of the peak district, will then have a day off!

Been ale free apart from one day per week as well, feel loads better. Another kilo gone , so loosing at about a kilo a week which is perfect.

thats a good loss. when you hit the plateau of weight loss don't get disheartened. I have been hovering around the 107Kg mark for a few months now , looks like i am going to have to ride more and eat less ;)

OP
OP
endoman

endoman

Well it was harder today, first consecutive day of the commute, still, another 15 miles done, shall take my nice scenic detour on the way back and treat it as a leisurely Sunday ride, then a welcome day or two of recovery.

400bhp

Guru

Great work :thumbsup:

Top Bottom