First Enduro Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aeroza

Hi everyone.
New here.

I have been trying to buy a decent full suspension mountain bike. Preferably one with 160mm travel. My budget is roughly around £2000.

What would you suggest be a reasonable bike to go for.

Cheers in advance!

Motozulu

Über Member
I've got a Rose Granite Chief 2 which I absolutely love and is a perfect do it all full suss, however, if I was buying now, I'd seriously suggest you look at this. Talk to them about the specs as I can't see them on the site but I have been told the specs for money will be impressive and the Aeris (and the Bird company as a whole) are making a big impression on the UK MTB scene already....

http://shop.birdmtb.com/aeris.html

Cubist

Still wavin'
Second hand...... £2k will buy you some exotica.

Or build your own..... five minutes of googling and I've built you a used frame with NEW Xfusion Fork, Superstar wheels, tubeless tyres, Reverb seatpost, carbon bars and a full 2x10 SLX drivetrain for your budget. (The above build includes a £700 budget for a used frame of your choice.....)

Motozulu

Über Member
vmx00j.jpg

Motozulu

Über Member
Canyons are great - as long as you don't mind dealing with Germany and all the hassle that brings with it. I bought from Rose - fantastic bike but I won't buy from overseas again - getting stuff replaced on warranty is a hassle.

British for me from now on.

Top Bottom