First little ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I have been out on my trike for the first time …...WoW :hyper:
only went round the block as my back is killing me and we also have a threat of heavy rain.
First obstacle T junction turning right so I unclipped my foot WHY (well I didn't want to fall over :rolleyes:) car coming up on my left lets me out WoW would get that on a bike, next obstacle speed humps ouch, ouch, ouch, with that sorted it was the down hill......25.3 mph Weeeeeeeeeeeeee, and then up hill I was quite surprised it went up easily, back on the main road cars gave me loads of room and before I knew it I was back home.....with a very BIG smile on my face. ^_^

ScotiaLass

Guru
I have been out on my trike for the first time …...WoW :hyper:
only went round the block as my back is killing me and we also have a threat of heavy rain.
First obstacle T junction turning right so I unclipped my foot WHY (well I didn't want to fall over :rolleyes:) car coming up on my left lets me out WoW would get that on a bike, next obstacle speed humps ouch, ouch, ouch, with that sorted it was the down hill......25.3 mph Weeeeeeeeeeeeee, and then up hill I was quite surprised it went up easily, back on the main road cars gave me loads of room and before I knew it I was back home.....with a very BIG smile on my face. ^_^
:smile: yay!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
What trike is it?

The only people you will ever hear say " Cars dont see trikes" are people who have never been on a trike.

You are half the size of a mini and drivers want to look because they have no idea what you are riding and wantvourvride look at it. I never had any trouble not having enough space.

The car driver who doesn't see a trike, is the driver who does't see much at all and shouldn't be on the road as they are liable to collide with anything. Short of mounting a patriot missile defence sytem on your trike, there isn't a lot anyone can do about such imbeciles.

Top Bottom