First name terms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Andy in Sig][quote=Arch said:
And I'm Sue...

Now you're just trying to confuse things. We've had ages of people who didn't know any better assuming you were a bloke. Go round calling yourself Sue and everybody will be wondering where Arch has buggered off to.[/quote]

I was hoping people wouldn't actually use my real name much, just so that confusion could reign once again. I'm Arch, I am.

Although Stanley is sort of fun...

Now, I just need to find my Livingstone....

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Arch said:
And I'm Sue...

With a name like that, no wonder you have a penchant for solicitors. :eek:

Yours,

Unkraut, or should I say Ken, being a name that was quite popular some 30 years before I was born.

Perhaps a kind solicitor would help me change the name by deed poll to something more modern, like Algernon.

TimO

Guru
Just so long as you're not a Boy Named Sue...

<Johnny Cash>And I said: "My name is 'Sue!' How do you do!</Johnny Cash>

:eek:

Oh, and I'm Tim, but you've probably realised that!

There seem to be a lot of Tim's about.

barq

I'm Dan.

As for the 'barq' moniker, it is short for Barquentine who was a character in the Gormenghast trilogy. However I wanted a short, pronounceable name which could be registered as a domain name (barq.org). I've been using it for years, and luckily its so obscure that I can always register it on new forums! :eek:

gbyers

barq said:
I'm Dan.

As for the 'barq' moniker, it is short for Barquentine who was a character in the Gormenghast trilogy. However I wanted a short, pronounceable name which could be registered as a domain name (barq.org). I've been using it for years, and luckily its so obscure that I can always register it on new forums! :eek:

As an online ID barq's no worse than byte :blush:

I'm Graeme, the g in the woefully unimaginative (compared to most of the above) username.

And my name is......... Oh I'm sure you can work it out :eek:

SamNichols

radger said:
my name is Carys

Which causes all sorts of trouble as no-one knows how to say or spell it.

It is a confusing name - I have two friends with a name that is pronounced the same, but one is spelt: 'Charis' and the other: 'Carice'.

Noone ever spells my name right either, why always two 'L's ?

Top Bottom