First off road ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stantheman

Bored today and the weather was crap so I put on waterproofs and ended up in the hills around my home and had a very enjoyable 9 mile ride to test out my almost new Giant Revel. Cuffed to bits with it. Only problem was the engine running out of steam going up hill, I had to get of and push. The shame. I am sure the more I ride the stronger my legs will get. Very wet and very muddy, but, what great fun. I am hooked.

MikeW-71

Veteran
Off-road is great, also a great workout without having to go a long way :biggrin:

When out doing proper mountain riding there are many places where you simply can't ride, so it's push or carry until you can ride again. Just a shame that I have to take the bike in the car to get to good off-road riding :sad:

OP
OP
Stantheman

Stantheman

I am lucky living in the South Wales valleys, surrounded by hills with many trail. I also hill walk so have some great spots to try the bike out. I may be moving back to Norfolk at some point and will miss the hills a great deal.

Cyclist33

Bored today and the weather was crap so I put on waterproofs and ended up in the hills around my home and had a very enjoyable 9 mile ride to test out my almost new Giant Revel. Cuffed to bits with it. Only problem was the engine running out of steam going up hill, I had to get of and push. The shame. I am sure the more I ride the stronger my legs will get. Very wet and very muddy, but, what great fun. I am hooked.

Only problem was the engine running out of steam going up hill, I had to get of and push ---- that's normal!

Top Bottom