First post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scott1

I'm Scott, I have to say my riding is rather sporadic, as I'm more in to swimming these days, but over the years have done some time trials, a handful of MTB races and was Brit Senior BikeTrials Champ way back in 1999 (that's jumping about over rocks etc, and excluded the elite category, and not to be confused with the against the clock roady stuff which was a brief foray..)

Currently it's mainly cycling with the kids and odd trips down town but I hope get get back on the MTB also after a trip to Coed y Brenin after a swim at Lake Bala wetted the appetite again.

Hope to be able to use the full functions of your site soon?

Cheers

Scott

WychwoodTrev

Hi ya Scott welcome to the cc forum, you must be very talented on a bike with sh@t loads of ballance that trials is way beyond me.

OP
OP
S

Scott1

That's very kind...but I'm sure most folk on this forum would leave me for dust on any given hill- we have to make the most of our talents. I have to say that bike trials has moved forward a looooong way since then. When I saw the first Danny Macaskill videos a few years ago with that backward wheelie stuff- it was mind-blowing. I'd seen Chris Akrigg (another other-wordly talent) do a very much shorter version of this trick a few years before but Danny has taken this stuff to another level.

Cheers

Scott

Top Bottom