First ride completed today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Raging Squirrel

well, me and the girlfriend picked up our Boardman Hybrid's today. The guy in halfords was really good again and gave us really good service.

My girlfriend was very worried about being on the roads, but as soon as we got out on them she was fine, and we covered just over 9 miles back to my house, well happy with that!

The bikes are great and seem to power you down the road with the slightest effort. Gonna be getting up at 6am tomorrow for another ride before work, and maybe another in the evening if we think our legs can take it.

Not bad for a 25 stone bloke eh!

videoman

Guru
Well done on your first ride and covering 9 miles which is a good distance for many people. Hope your legs don't ach too much tomorrow though!

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Hey Hey, well done on today's ride and it looks like there are going to be many more to come!!
This time next year it'll be.....
....... Not bad for a 215 stone bloke eh!

defy-one

Wish i could get my wife into cycling. As others have said,enjoy the rides and don't worry too much about speed or distance, they will all come.
I started 3 months ago - saturday i managed 22 miles in and 22 miles out of London with my old heavy hybrid and rack laden with a ruscksack!!
Doing the same monday morning

Wish i could get my wife into cycling.
Dito

Top Bottom