First ride = last ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
Youngest son has recently shown an interest in physical activity - he's 18, it's about time.
He's been running with mr6 a few times but isn't loving it, so he suggested a ride out instead.
He got half a mile from home, misjudged a kerb on the cycle path and ended up fracturing both elbows. :cry:
That's him strapped up for the next month. Poor lad can't even scratch his nose!

arch684

Veteran
Oh dear not good hope he recovers soon

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Youngest son has recently shown an interest in physical activity - he's 18, it's about time.
He's been running with mr6 a few times but isn't loving it, so he suggested a ride out instead.
He got half a mile from home, misjudged a kerb on the cycle path and ended up fracturing both elbows. :cry:
That's him strapped up for the next month. Poor lad can't even scratch his nose!

oh dear lets hope that doesnt put him off for ever

get well soon

Hyslop

Veteran
Aah,that is just awful.Poor lad,however,just tell him that when all is well again,the only way back is quite literally to get back on,and go again:okay:.And,should he ever need company and encouragement,then I know of one poor little old soul he ll always be able to outpace!^_^.Hope he recovers OK,that neither of you are put off,and that soon,very soon ,you ll be enjoying riding together.Take him for a ride around the city on those gentle,quiet lanes that surround us,he ll be hooked! Best Wishes,

OP
OP
Sandra6

Sandra6

Veteran
[QUOTE 4215475, member: 76"]Aaah! I had a friend who did something similar in a motorbike accident. The biggest issue for him was wiping his derriere :whistle:[/QUOTE]
Well, he hasn't asked me to do that, I think I'll buy him new pants just in case his get lost!

Aah,that is just awful.Poor lad,however,just tell him that when all is well again,the only way back is quite literally to get back on,and go again:okay:.And,should he ever need company and encouragement,then I know of one poor little old soul he ll always be able to outpace!^_^.
Would that be me ?! ;-)

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 4215475, member: 76"]Aaah! I had a friend who did something similar in a motorbike accident. The biggest issue for him was wiping his derriere :whistle:[/QUOTE]
Cheap tea towels!

Top Bottom