First ride of the year!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boybiker

Guru
I haven't been out on the bike for FAR too long due to the weather / not having the right clothing. With some new cycling clobber and better weather I managed a nice 11 mile ride to get back into it. With the schools being off next week round here I think committing a few days is a real possibility.

I also managed to record my ride on strava for the first time using my phone which worked well. The daily mail will be happy to hear I didn't get one KOM :P haha!!

http://app.strava.com/activities/41083911

Biker Joe

Über Member
Nice to hear. Lets hope the weather stays kind to us next week. I think it's going to be dry with a bit of frost at night towards the second half of the week.
Looked like a fair bit of climbing on that route. How was it?

OP
OP
boybiker

boybiker

Guru
Nice to hear. Lets hope the weather stays kind to us next week. I think it's going to be dry with a bit of frost at night towards the second half of the week.
Looked like a fair bit of climbing on that route. How was it?

I hope so, I hate driving to work , well unless its very windy or raining! Hopefully I can ride in at least two days. ^_^

The one 'big' climb at 6 miles was a bit of a killer but the rest felt ok I just need to start clocking them miles up ;)

Top Bottom