1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First ride with child seat.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by domtyler, 4 Nov 2007.

1. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Bought a child seat on Friday, took her in to get measured up for a helmet yesterday, today was the maiden voyage. And she loved it! ;) Well for the first ten minutes anyway, didn't hear a peep after that. Just got back in and she is still very much like this:

DSCF1768.jpg

DSCF1767.jpg

2. Brock

Brock Senior Member

LOL.. errrr.. have you checked for breathing?

3. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

No worries on that front, she snores like a pig steam train, just like her mother father ;):smile:

4. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Just noticed, managed to take her out and not lose a sock!! Result! ;)

5. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Great pictures
    At least you know she's comfortable in the new seat. ;)

6. magnatom

magnatom Guest

:smile:

If that worked for mine i would be out on the bike like a shot. My youngest (4.5 month old) is leading us a merry dance at the moment. Probably had 4 hours sleep max last night. :becool:. At 4.5 months he's probably a little too young to put in my hamax.........well maybe......;)

7. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Yeah, I only dared take her over the field though, still worried sick about braving roads. One step at a time I guess.

8. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

There's a knack of being able to get the seat off the bike with them still asleep inside. I've managed it a few times.

9. yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth Master of all he surveys

When I have my youngest on the tag-a-long she loves it. Keeps shouting at me to go faster. Although I do feel that I am insulting the bike by using it that way. ;)

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Wee Bairn !! Cute aint it ? Nobody will be able to take these sort of days off you in years to come !!