first ride with new helmetcam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bloody hell that was close :thumbsup:

Good camera though ... just look at how much info you can get from the back of the van

T28ENT
www.trent-fireplaces.co.uk
tel ... 01159 790330

Id send them a link to that video if i was you Helly

Simon

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
I was right behind Helen at that point, I wish I had switched my camera on too :/ He actually passed me giving a decent distance, but when he passed Helen, the Audi forced him onto our side of the road. Not sure who was to blame really, the car or the van.

If you freeze frame on the original, you can plainly read the full address from the side of the van :tongue:

potsy

Rambler
Terrible driving pure and simple. I hate the left hook,my commute home has a turn near the top of a hill which I can almost guarantee 1 per week at least:angry: got one there the other week despite there being a cop car adjacent to the junction in a queue of traffic-really winds me up.
Think my next purchase will be a camera,and yes Magnatom I do know you're selling one before you tell me;)

croyde

Camera jeez! you need a baseball bat with driver's like that. Had similar the other day when impatient shyte in a van decides to overtake and scrape past me almost knocking me off to then pull sharp left into a truck stop.

What was the fekin' point.

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

potsy said:
got one there the other week despite there being a cop car adjacent to the junction in a queue of traffic-really winds me up.

Thats so annoying, having a cop car really close and didn't stop the person. It been quite handy having this camera, although trying to get use to it at the moment.

dodgy

If I was on my cheap bike, I might have been tempted to 'lose control' of my bike and collide with that nice shiney black paintwork...

kewb

if i had a penny for every time i had been cut up like that (and shouted at as though its my fault . one woman even complained i hadnt indicated , yes because i wasnt turning
and im not fitted with an im going straight ahead indicator )

thankfully the considerate drivers out number the bad ones ,
good vid btw nice quality .

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Glad it hasn't put you off. There are some terrible drivers out there, but we've got to keep our numbers up or they'll have the run of the road.

Top Bottom